Thursday, November 22, 2012

Cheers for the angels!

I've been sharing my bit of life in two short courses for 3 semesters. I realise sometimes the words just flowing out without I even have time to think bout it. And sometimes I have to think hard to make it knock some senses. Not to them, but to myself.

If myself cannot be convinced of what I'm saying, how can I convinced others. On that spirit, I'm challenging myself, to start writing a small notes, of things that I have in mind, but always unable to deliver it in the class.

And I would love to share this bit of thoughts, in a blog, so that it can be read by my close friends as well as my beloved students, my beloved angels.

Not many knows that every semester I really look forward for the two... no... four hours time to spend with my angels. It not just a time for me to give lecture, but it also time for me to detach myself from my "hectic highly regulated industry way of life", it is a time for me to listen to their sweet voices, watching their smiles, sharing their pain, their gossip, their concern, their sorrow, and share with them something upon the things I've been believing and stumbled upon before.

I wish I would get better. I wish I could do a lot more, not as a trainer, but as a friend, as a sister that wants nothing more except His blessing in conveying His messages.

And I hope, this little blog of me will always be another class, with Miss...




No comments:

Post a Comment